Hello folks! Listed below you will find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27857 Answers.You already know that this crossword is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. Click the clue and the Answer will be shown on the next page.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27857 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE CLUES BELOW TO SHOW SEE THE ANSWER
- Fine cow the best
- Broken-down Welshman joked on air
- It’s full of grated cheese that’s melting fast
- Loops edges around hole
- Australian birds scrub duds
- Whiskey in Greek island is daunting
- Monk controls a new church in Don’s area
- Tolerate bill involving Republican flag
- Complain putting away hot drink
- Arab chemist packs cold beers for open-air markets
- Lock on live bomb
- PA woman accompanies posh colleague
- Find new homes for letters edited by European
- Current racket in mercury leads to a severe defeat
- Secure place with gates at both ends
- Sink used to be stylish comprising a special sort of graphite
- Sheepish four regularly breaking new rule
- What causes the middle to rot?
- Game’s tacky restricting home runs
- Handle contents of shelves 1 or 13
- 2 7 and 23 say keeping extremely slim
- Dim friend put away oral part
- Stall society occupying recent feature of arena?
- In which sleepers lie on other sleepers
- Picnic invaded by large seal
- Start to go in having shed clothes to get lighter
- Are they all partial to Gaelic language?