Hello folks! Listed below you will find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27877 Answers.You already know that this crossword is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. Click the clue and the Answer will be shown on the next page.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27877 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE CLUES BELOW TO SHOW SEE THE ANSWER
- Deceive leaders of tournament on position of ball
- Source of unreal grief – water hazard?
- Sad and bored I muffed a lot of shots
- Leaves container for player’s helper
- Toy with one part of course that’s excellent
- Shot they use as result of good lie?
- Boxed in by obstacle on course hard to get good score on hole
- Partly mishit a drive – small slice say
- Golfing action from second player on side
- Contribute way to save a stroke?
- Iron he’s blasted not far from sand?
- Place for putting party member
- Undesirable neckwear having a bad result around club right?
- Wild bear lived within range of single shot
- Keep off a green
- Hit from youngster holding driver as beginner
- Substandard like three other solutions
- US star endlessly in golf club
- Stress I had internalised as result of driving badly?
- Stupidly goes by bad parts of round
- Crowds in clubs where golf is played
- Two perhaps that you watch as shots are made
- Put iron within 3ft rising to challenge
- Add final stroke set up with nothing in it
- Charitable ongoing event he had also included
- Head off one hunting creature or another
- Skilfully manoeuvred ball made holes around start of round
- Suitably refined they get into some golf clubs
- Abysmal position – out of it he pitches
- Close finishes in Open absorb many holding attention
- Golf crowds – taking sides in gallery
- Hazard making some upset
- Location something that helps with shot we hear