Hello folks! Listed below you will find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27903 Answers.You already know that this crossword is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. Click the clue and the Answer will be shown on the next page.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27903 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE CLUES BELOW TO SHOW SEE THE ANSWER
- Produce DNA sequence with speed
- Victim of regime change?
- Where paper cash may be thrown eventually?
- Retreats in numbers receiving permission
- Such clothing perhaps taken by police marked in red
- Learning jurisprudence some may say
- Very tempting to eat but it’s stuck in the throat
- A beauty of a musical
- Vehicle I put on charge
- I get strained terribly and fall apart
- Sort of green circuit carrying current
- Pantry’s such a quiet place
- Moonlight for example in which boy’s regularly astray
- People gawping around king ‘in his new clothes’
- Cut Goodwood?
- Annoy police informer
- Romeo appropriately with eager attention
- Stage work long theorised to be faulty
- Graduate turning up in a state raving
- Stadium scheme in general outline
- Simple to make site changes: take it gently
- Impostor tends to be represented as artist
- What the ideal home should have: cold salmon salad
- Calling for a declaration
- Like sound from worst headphones (Aussie cans) terrible at first
- Sister admitting story is not so new
- Such a thumb to stick out?
- Half of them going to America – they don’t fly