Hello folks! Listed below you will find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27904 Answers.You already know that this crossword is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. Click the clue and the Answer will be shown on the next page.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27904 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE CLUES BELOW TO SHOW SEE THE ANSWER
- Discovered Maharishi is maintaining particular religious beliefs and practices
- Bad state of service? One’s incensed!
- Metal content of zinc
- Best meal? But it’s not b___ cooked!
- GP goes berserk having inwardly longed for some breakfast?
- Plan to have drunk a dram of Pittyvaich for starters
- Tuft of hair that’s a neat touch?
- Air bed in square 10 is somehow losing air badly? Have words with oneself
- Recommend a solicitor?
- Seductive dancer’s short time gyrating in exchange for money
- Playing for USA has two identical hands in card game
- Ordering of essential bits of cash as foreign capital
- In that capacity a fascist group beheaded the Miller’s Son
- Bad smell stopped by one reasonable sort of detergent
- Using winch as a cranky tool
- Jumpers displaying small fish
- Old woman having meal out in the Old Ship
- A drink only just opened?
- Killed a large number
- Plead ignorance initially about right sort of hair remover
- Bit of a boob perhaps if is back on ecstasy
- Trump’s ‘pesky bugs’ giving bum steer to extremely sick European?
- Bit of a bar fight? It’ll play out noisily unless you keep the lid on it
- Mineral primarily a compound of 13 reduced by measure unknown
- Leading Indian once serving 7up
- Like 11 once were where it’s 11 v 11