Hello folks! Listed below you will find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27951 Answers.You already know that this crossword is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. Click the clue and the Answer will be shown on the next page.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27951 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE CLUES BELOW TO SHOW SEE THE ANSWER
- Moving along aim for tree
- Very happy to be one of the family? Not at first
- See 2
- Food for hotheads?
- Brave attempting the banjo?
- One’s on hand potentially to issue a challenge
- Attack a sailor verbally
- Mean to keep recipe for such poor-quality meat
- Enclosure is not simple
- Object to being given errand not for the first time
- Want extremely lucrative job: sewer business?
- Careless mistakes with brickie’s equipment
- Try sculpture and fail
- In foreign currency a few demanded money for freedom
- Lad comes for punishment: he received suspended death sentence
- Neat moves to run browser
- Bloody nonsense my dear chap!
- Prepare a long time for such a holiday?
- Try to identify candidate to take charge of school?
- They go up the wall as striptease performed
- Hopefully a spirited session
- Exhausted but well received as you leave
- Line golden from this poet?
- Not the chosen people – one is covered in maggots
- Put off taking a day over most of magazine
- From Reno go travelling – north to here
- Inclining to be collecting leaves
- See 24 across