Hello folks! Listed below you will find all The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27973 Answers.You already know that this crossword is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. Click the clue and the Answer will be shown on the next page.
The Guardian Cryptic Crossword 27973 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE CLUES BELOW TO SHOW SEE THE ANSWER
- Wise to protect head of state after defence department’s upgrade
- As in general revolving frame
- Garland certain to get relaxation
- Outdoor work starting to expect teeming rain
- On this day man cooked
- Baker’s dozens enter this sack
- Pick rice oats and skin of rabbit to blend in kitchen appliance
- American space explorer models sun with Kepler
- Tearing about ousting elected chief
- On April Fool’s Day 1000 and 1 follow the lead of Posh Spice
- Hurry to steal books? I refuse
- Swede perhaps nets top salmon and perch
- Learning to walk now led gently inside
- They boost poor families desperately wanting eggs
- Extra time I’d serve up in a disreputable bar
- Foundation of government on all sides
- Being made of lithium and iron
- One who bargains on a tiger to be tamed
- Fine English retreat right with a window
- Initially easy to walk up over small flight
- Back massage involving student leads to confused impression
- I’m obliged to drink liquid tea say in research groups
- More flexible cat tries to scratch outside
- Travellers take children around old city islands
- Hitchcock film is promoted in three parts?
- Exploit male pole dancing? Yes!
- Good ball bowled twice left England’s opener to put away
- Open space for three chess pieces to take one
- Opportunity for newly-weds to get undressed?