Hello folks! Listed below you will find all The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 1042 Answers.You already know that this crossword is posted daily on The Guardian Newspapper. Click the clue and the Answer will be shown on the next page.
The Guardian Quiptic Crossword 1042 Answers
CLICK ON ANY OF THE CLUES BELOW TO SHOW SEE THE ANSWER
- Retired FBI agent sued criminal and cooled down
- Distance covered by very large fruit
- New husband wearing diamonds in a corner
- Suspect here to exploit a leafy hideaway
- Laboratory turning to American business an ornamental railing
- Bachelor drowning in drink rejected help
- South American twice ate mega-chopped minced product
- Peace offering from old boy in possession of working farm
- Son beginning to worry about part exchange
- Exhausted by too much applause?
- Go in to welcome Conservative hosting union meeting
- Plant found in bedpan is edible!
- Abandon police officer’s vehicle close to field
- Wished to get rid of priest and have a country dance
- U-boat’s leader found floating in European river
- Glib line about a Catholic
- Naughty priestess capturing the heart of brother’s relative
- Discourage 50% of firm
- In trouble with the bank somehow Dave won right to cross river
- A cold leads to horrible ear pain
- Complained after German found out
- Watch flood outside European court
- He gets badly treated hair in the garden by the Mount of Olives
- Run off very happy not to be linked to the family
- Monopolise hut containing a beer barrel
- Pays for female setter to visit Cannes for a change
- Academic receiving note on old playing piece
- Wrens managed to eat the last bit of hazelnut spread
- Resting place for fish
- Where to wash a member of the orchestra?